Today I ran across a YouTuber that had a method of making $100 a day online. It involves copying and pasting articles you find on the internet.
The process goes like this.
- You find an article with a topic on healthy lifestyles and/or eating.
- You copy the text from the article and go over to a free site that will spin the article by re-writing some of the text automatically. One site known to do this is Spinbot.com.
- You then take the re-written article and submit it as your own work to other sites that accept submissions and pay you based on the number of words written.
This certainly sounds like a simple way to make $100 a day as long as you’re submissions are accepted and you can get paid like they suggest at $1/word.
Content Creation / Writing Spinner Sites
Too many others to list… See – the internet.
- Eatingwell.com, submit an email to their Contact with the Subject – Article Submission and attach the file containing the re-written text
2. Sierraclub.org – follow the submission instructions found on their site. They are looking for Technology or Science articles.
Is this something you would do for money? Let us know your opinions.